Seven of the state’s top research institutions are members of the Texas Alzheimer’s Research and Care Consortium (TARCC). Five* member institutions are currently funded to contribute genetic and blood biomarker data to the Texas Harris Alzheimer's Research Study.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston*
- Texas A&M Health Science Center, Bryan
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock*
- The University of Texas at Austin
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio*
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas*
- The University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth*
To find out more about research activities at TARCC member institutions, click on the website links provided below.