Ten of the state’s medical school -research institutions are members of the Texas Alzheimer’s Research and Care Consortium (TARCC).
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- The University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth
- Texas A&M Health Science Center, Bryan
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock
- The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas
- The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
- The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine, Edinburg
By agreement between the member schools, UTSW, since inception of research activities, has acted as the repository and manager of all genetic material and maintains the data center. To find out more about research activities at TARCC member institutions, click on the website links provided below.